Guidelines & Procedures
Video instructions on how to enter the studio for all classes
Fall In Studio Classes
- We will have a questionnaire available in the Parent Portal that MUST be completed each day before you enter the studio. One questionnaire is needed per family each day before your dancer or dancers enter the studio. Below is a video link showing you how to login and complete the questionnaire. vimeo.com/448525811
- Anyone who responds "yes' to any question on the questionnaire will not be permitted to take class in the studio.
- Dancers will be greeted at the door by their teacher when they can enter the building.
- All Teachers and Dancers will sanitize their hands upon entry and after class
- Dancers ages 3-5 ONE parent is allowed to enter the building. NO siblings please.
- Dancers ages 6 and up Only Dancers will be allowed in the building.
- Parents of dancers ages 3-5 must hand sanitize when entering and leaving the building
- Please bring your own masks. Teachers will wear face masks. Masks are required for dancers as they enter the building and in any common area.
- All Teachers will have touch less temperature taken upon arrival
- The waiting rooms will be closed unless your dancer is ages 3-5, ONE parent allowed NO siblings please!
- Parents of dancers ages 3-5 staying in the waiting must wear a mask at all times
- One restroom will be open
- Maintain Social Distancing at all time 6ft apart. Teachers will not be hands on
- Dancers should arrive ready for dance upon entering: No street clothes allowed in the building
- Dancers will wear dance shoes to class. If they don't have dance shoes we ask that they wear socks. NO barefeet
- Dancers are only allowed in the studio during scheduled classes or privates. NO hanging around please
- The water cooler will be closed. Please bring a labeled disposable water bottle if needed
- NO food will be allowed
- Door handles, Ballet Barres, Dance Floor & Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized by Teachers throughout the night
- Class sizes will be smaller and limited space will be available
- The dance floors will have 6ft grids taped on the floor that the dancers will need to stay in while dancing
- All payments will be accepted through Venmo, Credit Card, Check or Cash
Video Instruction Link for the questionnaire in the Parent Portal